At Kenneally & Company, we take a practical approach to personal financial planning. We review and analyze our client’s current situation, provide advice and help to set realistic goals in the following key areas:
- Personal net worth review
- Setting financial and life goals
- Personal budget management
- Wealth management
- Risk management and insurance review
- Education planning and college savings
- Investment review and planning
- Retirement planning
- Estate planning
- Income tax planning
- Trust management
- Debt restructuring and consolidation
- Long-term care planning
We are fee only planners that do not sell products or accept commissions. We provide a concise financial planning report that outlines our recommendations. This practical document is an action plan and a blue print to help clients achieve their goals.
Our comprehensive and creative approach provides oversight and personal security to clients and their families.